Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 09 Feb 2022 03:31:07 GMT by Ian Hardiman
Dear Sir. I have taken the whole of my personal pension pot as a lump sum and been taxed on an emergency tax code. I am a non resident in the UK . I am resident in Cyprus and have been for a number of years. I complete a UK SATR each year, as I have UK property. Which form do I need to complete to reclaim the UK tax back, DT individual or HS304 and attach with SATR, when filed? Thank you in advance.
Posted Thu, 10 Feb 2022 07:49:28 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Ian Hardiman,

If you are completing the tax return then it would be the HS304.

Thank you.
Posted Thu, 10 Feb 2022 08:52:25 GMT by Ian Hardiman
Thank you so much for answering my query. I did think completing the form HS304 and attaching it to the tax return would be the answer, but I just wanted to double check. Thank you again.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.