Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 04 May 2022 17:33:49 GMT by CS L
I have registered the tax account in HMRC and got my government gateway ID to login my account. However, I can't find my UTR and any online tax form to submit my self-assessment to HMRC. Please advise how to get the UTR and the submit the online tax return. TIA
Posted Fri, 06 May 2022 08:18:17 GMT by HMRC Admin 2

If you have registered for Self Assessment, your UTR should show on the account after clicking on the 'Self Assessment' tile on the account home.

You can register by following the information here:

Register for Self Assessment

Thank you.
Posted Tue, 10 May 2022 14:30:07 GMT by CS L
Thanks for your reply. I am a UK tax resident and non-domiciled in UK who qualify to split year arrangement as well. I worked for a overseas company who paid my salary to my overseas bank account since July 2021. Pls advise if I can submit my self assessment (SA100); foreign income (SA106) and claiming remittance basis (SA109) via online or I have to submit the paper forms instead.
Posted Fri, 13 May 2022 15:28:08 GMT by HMRC Admin 2

The SA109 is not available online unless you purchase third party software.

Self Assessment commercial software suppliers

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.