Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 22 Feb 2023 15:52:44 GMT by Jia S
Hi, We have registered our company at by Name : [name removed by admin] & received Partnership Unique Tax Payer: [UTR removed by admin]. We are not eligible to pay tax in the UK as we have no income or gain arising in UK, Everything is managed and control from India and we are paying tax in Mumbai, India. Kindly advice how to we inform the UK government about the same through email, letter or call. Kindly write us the full address if we require to send letter by post. Thanks & Regards, Jia S
Posted Fri, 24 Feb 2023 16:01:38 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Jia S,

If you have registered a limited company, this is business tax and not personal tax, for information about corporation tax only.
All limited company queries should be referred to the relevant help line.  
Number: 0300 200 3410, Overseas: +44 151 268 0571.  Open: Mon -Fri 8am to 6pm. Closed on weekends and bank holidays.  
Web Address ( (

If you have regiseter as a partnership for personal tax and you are not resident in the UK and have no income or gains arising in the UK, no tax returns will be required.  
The self assessment helpline numbers are:
Number: 0300 200 3310, Text Relay: 18001 0300 200 3310, Overseas: +44 161 931 9070 (Open Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm.  Closed on weekends and bank holidays).  
If you want to write the address is HM Revenue and Customs BX9 1AS for personal tax.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.