Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 05 Feb 2023 22:43:04 GMT by John Smith 33
Hi, If I use the cash basis to declare foreign rental income in the Self Assessment, can I also use the cash basis to claim Foreign Tax Credit Relief for the foreign tax? Thanks
Posted Fri, 10 Feb 2023 11:53:10 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

Yes, you can still claim Foreign Tax Credit Relief, whether you use the cash basis or traditional accounting.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.