Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 30 Sep 2022 19:47:34 GMT by ken shum
I registered the tax return online a couple of hours ago. I am now waiting for the UTR number. At this moment, I signed in my account. I can't find any online form (SA100 and SA106) in my account. How can I view and fill the online forms later? I needed to fill the SA109 for split year treatment as well. It is only available in paper form. Is it right for me to fill the online forms (SA100 and SA106) and post the SA109 to your office? Or all the forms (SA100, 106 and 109) will be sent by post? Thank you very much.
Posted Wed, 05 Oct 2022 10:11:28 GMT by HMRC Admin 2
Hi,

Once your registration has been processed there will be a Self Assessment tile on your Personal Tax Account. This will allow you to complete the return.

You are correct that the SA109 pages need to be filed separately by paper.

If you wished to submit the return together with the SA109, you could do so either by paper or using commercial software.

Thank you.
Posted Wed, 05 Oct 2022 10:36:16 GMT by HMRC Admin 19
Hi,

Once your registration has been processed there will be a self assessment tile on your personal tax account. This will allow you to complete the return.

You can submit the return with the SA109 either by using commercial software, or by paper.

Thank you

You must be signed in to post in this forum.