Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 31 Mar 2023 11:01:50 GMT by Malathy Baskar
Hi HMRC, Would it be possible to obtain another copy of the " Tax return to date of death" for one of my client please? If yes, who should I request and I can provide the name, UTR number for reference. Thanks
Posted Tue, 11 Apr 2023 14:12:11 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

You will need to contact our Self Assessment team to request this.

Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you.
Posted Tue, 11 Apr 2023 14:16:12 GMT by Malathy Baskar
Thank you HMRC. I have contacted the Self assessment team. He advised me to use the form available in the HMRC website and complete it for the Date of death and submit via post.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.