Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 13 Mar 2023 12:06:12 GMT by
I'm trying to pay my penalty online but I cant see any separate option to make a payment other than paying what I owe from previous tax years. Any help?
Posted Wed, 15 Mar 2023 12:47:05 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

You would need to make the payment and then telephone to have it allocated to a specific debt.

It automatically allocates to the oldest debt on record .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.