Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 26 Feb 2022 09:03:25 GMT by ccarrol
I am PAYE and understand the threshold condition to have to complete a SA however my salary has not changed in 2 years and I have a remarkably dull and uneventful financial life (no investments, income form other sources etc) yet I am lumbered with what is a sizeable payment that i need to make for the second year in a row. There must be a more efficient way of doing this by perhaps getting my tax code correct at source? Can I assume that I can speak to my employer about this?
Posted Mon, 28 Feb 2022 11:16:35 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

We may be able to adjust your tax code depending on what the payment is for, you can check with our Self Assessment department :

Self Assessment: general enquiries   .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.