Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 12 Jun 2022 16:30:20 GMT by Federico Catasta
I have received dividend (automatically reinvested in same company shares) from the company I work for (foreign company) as part of a Long Term Incentive plan. As the shares were just a few I did not paid attention to them and, I now realise, I miss to report them. The first dividend received was in May 2017. The total amount received (USD 520) should be well below the Dividend Allowance. How can I amend my self assessment and rectify my tax position? thank you
Posted Tue, 14 Jun 2022 07:29:55 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

As it is too late to amend the return online, you will need to write in to advise of the amendment giving details of the income, in sterling.

Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you.
Posted Sat, 18 Jun 2022 15:12:07 GMT by Federico Catasta
Hi, Thank you for your reply. Can you further assist me in indicating which office should I write to? including the address? Kind regards
Posted Tue, 21 Jun 2022 07:54:13 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

Correspondence should be sent to

HMRC, PAYE & Self Assessment,
BX9 1AS    .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.