Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 12 Apr 2023 13:07:16 GMT by denise faver
Hi I do not have a driving licence or passport so got locked out of my govt gateway, when i try to retrieve the account i get told i need to speak to HRMC in order to deal with the issue and given a phone number I am happy to use a paper form as i used to, however i have been on hold for 90 minutes now and no answer! How am i supposed to get a paper form or so anything when no-one answers the phone? Is there any other method to get in touch with someone? Thanks
Posted Wed, 19 Apr 2023 10:21:06 GMT by HMRC Admin 8
If you are unable to verify online, you will need to continue trying to get through or write to us.
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.