Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 10 Jan 2024 01:38:11 GMT by
I can only find a “downloadable” version of the SA106 form at the HMRC website. Can anyone please signpost me to where I can find the online version of the SA106 form so that I can fill it out online and file it together with SA100? Or do I need to download and print it out and then scan it and attach to SA100 before filing the tax return online? Thanks
Posted Tue, 16 Jan 2024 11:52:40 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

The SA106 is only for paper returns. If you are filing online you need to tailor your return at section 3 to say yes that you have foreign income.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.