Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 02 Mar 2022 22:52:45 GMT by Gozz Vinel
I was told I can only claim tax relief for previous year (20/21 )work from home via self Assessment tax return, but how can I do this if I've already submitted a self assessment tax return in January. Do I submit a correction?
Posted Fri, 04 Mar 2022 12:16:31 GMT by HMRC Admin 10

If you have submitted your 20/21 return, you can amend this online until 31/01/2023.

Self Assessment tax returns



You must be signed in to post in this forum.