Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 24 Jan 2024 16:47:23 GMT by
I have located an EIS investment from the tax year ending 2021 which i am unsure whether i have claimed or not (it was not claimed via self assessment submitted for the relevant years but may have been claimed via direct EIS form submission and record misplaced). Would the safest approach be to send a letter with the EIS claim and a cover letter separate to my self assessment?
Posted Mon, 29 Jan 2024 08:44:27 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

Yes, send them by post to:

PAYE & Self Assessment.

Ensure you complete the forms for the year you want the relief to apply and we can check to see if already granted.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.