Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 07 Jun 2022 11:04:15 GMT by schan
I become a tax resident of UK and received a lump sum income of Hong Kong pension in tax year 2021/2022. As this HK pension is untaxed in UK, do I need to report this overseas pension income in SA106? Thank you.
Posted Tue, 07 Jun 2022 13:20:41 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

Please refer to guidance at:

Tax on foreign income   .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.