Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 23 Dec 2023 05:01:10 GMT by Gary Y
Hello, If I suffer huge loss after dispose an asset / shares, could I put it in my self assessment for a reference so I can claim some relief in the future? Thank you
Posted Fri, 05 Jan 2024 18:14:27 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi KB Y ,
Yes you would report the loss in the tax return to be carried forward until needed.
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.