Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 18 Oct 2022 08:03:50 GMT by Mark Lee
Hi, l registered myself as sole trade the first time in Oct. 2021 for the 2021-2022 tax year. If I finally concluded that my income is less than GBP 1000 in 2021-2022 tax year but I have got the UTR, do I still need to submit form SA100 and the self-employed supplement form SA103? Can I re-register again as non-self employed assessment? This is my first time so any help would be appreciated, Thanks!
Posted Fri, 21 Oct 2022 15:44:25 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Mark Lee,

You will still need to complete the SA100 and SA103 for 2021 to 2022, as it was correctly issued.  
If submitting in paper format, this must be in HMRC's possession no later than 31 October 2022, to avoid late filing penalties.  
If you are submitting the tax return online, you have until 31 January 2023.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.