Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 18 Sep 2023 17:07:26 GMT by callum2004 Stewart
Hi. I am going self employed and need to register for a UTR number. I have a gateway account, but is there a section or form that's connected for self employment to access my UTR number I start work next week thank you
Posted Wed, 27 Sep 2023 13:41:13 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

If you click on 'Register for Self Assessment' and state that you were self employed, it will take you to form CWF1 to register as self employed. You can see guidance here:

Set up as a sole trader

Thank you
Posted Thu, 23 Nov 2023 11:09:00 GMT by Muhammad Yaseen

You must be signed in to post in this forum.