Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 13 Jan 2024 17:42:04 GMT by
Hello, HMRC admin, I would like to apply for the split year treatment for tax year 2022-2023, but it seems I cannot fill in the SA100 online form or find the paper form in the HMRC official website. What can I do now? Chi
Posted Wed, 17 Jan 2024 11:09:36 GMT by HMRC Admin 21
Hi Che Ho Keung,
You cannot file online using HMRC software and will need to buy 3rd party software - Self Assessment commercial software suppliers. please note, the whole return must be filed in together in the same format.
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.