Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 03 Mar 2022 17:34:57 GMT by guy.finkill
Hey, I'm not registered as self-employed and received a one-off payment as an individual this tax year from the United Nations branch of Trade & Development for $10k. It was a consultancy fee paid directly into my personal bank account. I'd like to register for the appropriate amount of tax but I'm unsure of the form to use. Any specific guidelines from the HMRC would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Posted Fri, 04 Mar 2022 13:57:22 GMT by HMRC Admin 10

Please see guidance here in registering for self assessment :

Register for Self Assessment



You must be signed in to post in this forum.