Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 07 Dec 2022 16:08:30 GMT by DDDD1234
I have one government gateway id for my personal tax account. As I have done some self employed work I needed to create my business tax account. It wouldn't allow me to do this on my original government gateway id, so I had to create a new one. I now have 2 separate gateway IDs , one for personal tax and one for business (self assessment). Is this correct? Will I be able to see my PAYE earnings and self employed earnings together somehow?
Posted Fri, 09 Dec 2022 14:14:54 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

You will be able to view all information through the ID which is linked to Self Assessment.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.