Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 03 Apr 2023 12:30:01 GMT by Vin Chan
Do i need to report the amount in gbp in self assessment if i have income with foreign currency? What is the exchange rate should i use in that case?
Posted Thu, 13 Apr 2023 11:28:26 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

Yes. Any foreign income must be converted to sterling.

Exchange rates from HMRC in CSV and XML format

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.