Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 19 Jan 2024 12:14:50 GMT by
Hello. I am currently in the process of registering with the authorities of the European country I come from as a Citizen living abroad. They have requested a document with the issue date of my UTR (which was issued more than ten years ago) which I am not sure how to get hold of and after browsing the HMRC website, I have found nothing relevant. Does anyone know if/how I can get hold of such information? Thank you.
Posted Thu, 25 Jan 2024 08:52:02 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi musickitty83 Kostogianni,
We should be able to provide written documentary confirmation of your UTR and when it was issued.
Contact us by webchat or phone here:
Self Assessment: general enquiries
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.