Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 10 Jan 2023 14:35:10 GMT by marion kendrick
I have received a refund cheque for my old partnership. There is not longer a bank account in this name. I have been unable to speak to anyone on the phone as they are asking for a reference number i do not have.
Posted Fri, 13 Jan 2023 12:29:31 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi marion kendrick,

If you were registered in the partnership we should be able to trace the details using your individual tax details.
Please contact our helpline again Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.