Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 05 Sep 2022 03:40:27 GMT by Tassie_Devil
How do I claim split year treatment if 1) I return permanently to the UK from abroad and 2) the SRT determines I am UK resident for the tax year, and 3) the "Check if you need to send a Self-Assessment tax return" page says I do not need to send a return?
Posted Thu, 08 Sep 2022 06:29:49 GMT by Tassie_Devil
Posted Thu, 08 Sep 2022 11:03:26 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

If you want to claim split year, you need to complete a tax return and show the details on the residence page SA109.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.