Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 10 Jul 2022 16:40:59 GMT by SWM
I have been issued a consumption voucher that was worth about £100 by the Hong Kong government after I became a UK tax resident in December 2021. I did't have any other incomes in the tax year, except foreign bank interests and share dividends totaling less than £200. Would be grateful if you could advise if I still have to do a self assessment to declare these incomes.
Posted Wed, 13 Jul 2022 08:22:20 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
To enable HMRC to consider its position re: Hong Kong government consumption vouchers, please write to HMRC with copies of any relevant correspondence.  
Income Tax: general enquiries

You must be signed in to post in this forum.