Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 07 May 2022 09:43:41 GMT by tigerspill
Hi, I retired from employment 2 years ago. However, in the 2021/2022, I received back pay that was due even though I was not employed in that tax year. This income was due to a pay rise that was back dated. When completing my SA, how do I enter this. I have to answer the following question as "No" - Were you an employee (or director or office holder) or agency worker in the year to 5 April 2022?, as I was not employed. So where do I enter this income and tax paid from a previous employer? Thanks.
Posted Tue, 10 May 2022 10:19:22 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

As this payment was made by a previous employer, you should complete the employment page  .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.