Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 20 Dec 2023 11:07:13 GMT by
Dear Sir or Madam, Each year I send documents to claim a refund of withholding taxes to HMRC by post. I include a cover letter asking them to kindly sign the document for me- this is a standard form issued by the French tax office that must be known to HMRC and they have stamped and signed it for me in 2019. I have sent the same form for years 2020, 2021 and now 2022 but never heard back from them. Is there any way to chase this up please other than post? I never receive an acknowledgment or a reply. Many thanks for your help.
Posted Tue, 02 Jan 2024 09:38:50 GMT by HMRC Admin 2

You can also contact us by phone or webchat and we can check your account.

Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.