Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 14 Dec 2022 16:26:38 GMT by SatoshiPlanB
I want to claim tax relief on an added pension of £7,300 I bought in the 21-22 tax year. However I don't know what particular field I need to fill in with this information in the self-assessment form (and unfortunately the two HMRC advisers I spoke to on the phone today didn't know either!). Any help would be much appreciated. Many thanks
Posted Mon, 19 Dec 2022 12:49:17 GMT by HMRC Admin 18

Fill in boxes 1 to 3 for payments to registered pension schemes and box 4 for payments to overseas pension schemes of SA100 page TR4.  Have a look at the guidance at:

How to fill in your tax return (2022)

Thank you.


You must be signed in to post in this forum.