Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 14 Apr 2023 03:57:59 GMT by K Kwan
Hi, I am an non-resident property owner and would like to use SA100 to file my tax return. I noted from the HMRC website that the 2023 SA100 is titled with 'for reference only'. Please advise if I can still download the form to fill out or I need to call to call the HMRC office to get a SA100 form? Thanks.
Posted Wed, 19 Apr 2023 13:16:37 GMT by HMRC Admin 5

You will need to contact our Self-Assessment department to request it

Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.