Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 03 Oct 2023 10:50:20 GMT by Ian O
I am writing to seek clarification regarding the application process for Tax Exempt Treatment under Extra Statutory Concession D33 for an award of damages. Specifically, I would like to inquire if there are any specific HMRC forms (or HMRC documents) that I need to complete and submit, alongside my detailed explanatory cover letter which provides justification, and the relevant supporting documents. Your guidance and assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Posted Fri, 06 Oct 2023 15:31:35 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Ian O,
There are no specific forms for this and you would just applying n writing stating you wish to claim this and provide the evidedence to support your claim.
HMRC, PAYE & Self Assessment BX9 1AS.
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.