Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 27 Jun 2022 15:03:13 GMT by Romeo-Delta
Good Afternoon all, I am a commercial pilot and looking for some information on being a sole trader and flying for a European company which has no UK based office while living in the UK. Is it possible to be a sole trader and invoice this company in Euros at the end of each month and then submit a tax return at the end of the financial year? Any info would be appreciated, thank you.
Posted Tue, 28 Jun 2022 14:24:00 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

If you are working as a sole trader and receiving income from abroad as a UK resident you would be required to complete
a self assessment form and declare this under income under the Foreign Section.  

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.