Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 16 Jan 2023 22:57:14 GMT by Jan Cheung
I've foreign income, which would not be remitted to UK. I do not need to claim the tax credit relief in UK. I've no UK employment income while my UK saving interest and dividend are below allowance. Should I submit SA109 only or both SA109 and SA100 when claiming the remittance basis for foreign income? do I need to submit SA100 for my tax return?
Posted Fri, 20 Jan 2023 08:40:16 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You need to complete the SA100 and SA109. If filing online you will need to use 3rd party software,

Self Assessment commercial software suppliers

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.