Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 15 Nov 2021 15:22:10 GMT by j1j
Hi - I received a lump sum from my previous company months after leaving the company. I have already been taxed on this. Where do I add this into my self assessment form? Thanks
Posted Tue, 16 Nov 2021 15:07:38 GMT by HMRC Admin 29

You can add this under the additional information page SA101, box 3 under employment lump sums.

You can find guidance notes on this here:

Self Assessment: additional information (SA101)

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.