Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 01 Oct 2023 11:34:41 GMT by HMRCGEEK
I submitted SA tax return for year 21-22 and received a refund £1000 because PAYE deducted more tax than due. Now I am making an amendment online to the same tax year to report additional income. I did not find any field to report the refund £1000. Am I missing something, or indeed there isn't a field for this and it will be automatically taken into account by the SA amendment process? Any help most appreciated.
Posted Mon, 09 Oct 2023 12:04:52 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

There is not a field to enter this information. Once you submit your amendment your statement will be updated to show any balance due. 

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.