Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 13 Feb 2022 13:40:54 GMT by Amanda Twohig
On form SA106 page 2 Income from overseas sources. Which is the correct box to fill in? I have received from a lump sum from Australia which is a death benefit from my late father from which tax in Australia was deducted at source.
Posted Mon, 14 Feb 2022 16:59:18 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

This would go under the overseas pensions and social security benefits. 

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.