Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 24 Oct 2022 11:24:16 GMT by phillipC
I am recently resident in UK and am in receipt of a monthly pension from a Bermuda registered , non QROPS, defined benefit(final salary) pension. Do I have to reply yes to "Pension Savings Tax Charges" on page 2 of 3 of my self-assessment? If not where do I input this income?
Posted Thu, 27 Oct 2022 13:45:28 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

This is a foreign pension, so should be included in the foreign section of SA106.

You can download and print off the SA106 at:

Form Self Assessment: Foreign (SA106)

If the pension savings tax charges are appropriate, you can find further guidance here:  

Pension savings — tax charges (Self Assessment helpsheet HS345)

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.