Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 29 Mar 2022 13:05:01 GMT by HelenTheRed
Hello, I am registered for self-assessment and use a business name. I am thinking of rebranding and changing the business name. Do I need to notify HMRC and if so how do I do this. Thank you for any help you can give me.
Posted Wed, 30 Mar 2022 09:21:27 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

Please write to HMRC, BX9 1AS, confirming

(a) your UTR

(b) the new trading name and

(c) the date on which the trading name was changed..

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.