Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 11 May 2022 20:03:50 GMT by Julia P
Hello, During the 21-22 tax year I have received a support from my Working Tax credit - HMRC C19 SUPPORT. It was one payment for 500 GBP. After recalculation from Working tax credit department I was asked to refund all overpayd money including this 500 GBP. I paid the full amount in total and my Working tax Credit account is now closed. My question is are this support of 500 GBP is taxable income. How can I declare it in my Tax Return as I have already repaid them back to HMRC. Looking forward to your response.
Posted Thu, 12 May 2022 16:41:45 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
If this has been repaid, you would not include this on your Tax Return.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.