Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 18 Aug 2022 12:47:18 GMT by Pat CHANG
Dear Sir, For the last tax year I have a full time jobs in the UK. I have my copy of P45 and P60 from the companies. I think my companies have had let the government know how much I earned from them. I am doing the self tax assessments because I have foreign income. In this case, do I need to fill out SA102 with the information from P45 and P60?
Posted Fri, 19 Aug 2022 15:20:14 GMT by HMRC Admin 2

You can find guidance on reporting foreign income to HMRC here:

Tax on foreign income

Foreign notes

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.