Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 31 Oct 2022 16:02:07 GMT by MatobicWorld
I am employed and have Government Gate Way ID to access my online account. I intend to register for a business tax account as self-employed, while I remain employed. Do I need to create a new Government Gateway ID for the business tax account?
Posted Thu, 03 Nov 2022 07:34:36 GMT by
Hi MatobicWorld,

You can register as Self-Employed and use the same Government Gateway ID for this.

Thank you. 


You must be signed in to post in this forum.