Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 01 Mar 2023 12:05:22 GMT by denny.liz1 Denny
Hi , I need to get a Self Assessment cheque reissued, is there an address I have to send it to, or can it be done over phone.
Posted Mon, 06 Mar 2023 11:25:51 GMT by HMRC Admin 2

You can do this by contacting our Self Assessment team.

Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.