Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 25 Jan 2023 11:48:05 GMT by JJP
Good Morning, I am UK resident. I have Sole trader FARMING income from my Agriculture Land abroad . On the Self Assesment Foreign S106 Form Do I declare this in Box 12 ? (All other income received by a person abroad and any remitted ‘ring fenced’ foreign income continued) Is this correct? Thanks
Posted Fri, 27 Jan 2023 13:19:35 GMT by HMRC Admin 20

If you are a sole trader in the UK this income can be added to your turnover if no tax has already been deducted. if not, then yes box 12.

Thank you.


You must be signed in to post in this forum.