Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 17 Jun 2022 16:36:05 GMT by Rayen Dhifi
Hello, Me and my friend are starting a partnership in the uk now we're both foreigners and I'd like to know if we register for self assessment using SA401 or not ?
Posted Tue, 21 Jun 2022 08:01:39 GMT by HMRC Admin 17


You need to use SA400 - see guidance :

Self Assessment: register a partnership for Self Assessment (SA400)    .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.