Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 03 Apr 2022 11:42:03 GMT by AUNZUK-Tax
Hi I recently found out that I need to complete self-assessment for UK tax (because of a foreign property), and registered for a UTR/self-assessment (date of letter 10 Feb, so I'm working towards 10 May as the deadline). In the self-assessment I can see forms to complete for - 2018-19 - 2019-20 - 2020-21 However I have realised that I also need to complete a self-assessment for 2017-18 (pension contributions from post-tax pay). How do I add this? Thanks
Posted Tue, 05 Apr 2022 14:18:43 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

If a return is required for 2017/18 you will need to contact our Self Assessment department.

See link:

Self Assessment: general enquiries   .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.