Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 09 Mar 2022 10:01:58 GMT by Athanasios
Hi, As a non-UK passport Holder, I have applied for UTR, and I have received it. I am working as a self-employed and I need to register to self-assessment. But I am not sure about the next steps. I would appreciate some guidance. Thank you
Posted Mon, 14 Mar 2022 09:07:09 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You need to register for self employment using form CWF1.

Register for Self Assessment

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.