Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 03 May 2023 18:05:26 GMT by KB Y
Hello, There happens my US stocks gives me some dividends, which are quite, well, loads of them I would have two questions: 1. shall I put together all the dividends and report as one source, or shall I report each separately? 2. US withold 30% of the dividend tax from non-US citizens, after being taxed, what shall I do for this type of dividend? Will it be taxed twice? Or I shall claim from......any party? Thank you
Posted Wed, 10 May 2023 11:16:31 GMT by HMRC Admin 5

You will declare them as a lump sum - Tax on foreign income

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.