Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 05 Oct 2022 10:47:27 GMT by Rosco Fawcett
I have already submitted my Self Assessment SA100 for year 21/22 on Line. I have subsequently discovered that I may need to file an SA109 to claim Split Year Treatment but I am not able to purchase any Third Party software to file on-line. Should I cancel my online submitted Return and send Paper Returns SA100 & SA109?. If so, how would I do this please
Posted Tue, 11 Oct 2022 15:25:36 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

As you have already submitted the return, you cannot cancel it. You will now need to send the SA109 by paper to the following address: 

PAYE & Self Assessment

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.