Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 19 Jan 2022 13:04:38 GMT by hmrcquestions
I left the UK in February 2020 and am claiming split year case 1, full time work overseas (form SA109). Where I earned foreign income from my foreign employer in the overseas part of the year, do I need to declare this income on form SA106 (Foreign)?
Posted Wed, 19 Jan 2022 15:38:53 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

If you qualify for split year, then you only declare income accrued in the UK part of the year. 

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.