Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 22 Feb 2022 18:28:11 GMT by loriwormald
I submitted my self assessment return early January. I am owed over £5000 in overpayment of taxes from HMRC. I submitted the documents required online to request a repayment. I now go out and see this as a credit on my online account. I want this money back and am wondering how long it will take for me to receive this. Thank you.
Posted Wed, 23 Feb 2022 11:43:43 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

If the repayment has not been issued yet, you should contact our Self Assessment department:

Self Assessment: general enquiries  .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.