Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 06 Oct 2022 11:30:57 GMT by life
Unable to submit return as Phone number that access code is sent is no longer accessible so I'm unable to log on to change contact details , as access code is being sent to out of use number, Despite a morning wasted and numerous calls to 'helpline' no chance of getting through . On line robot does not know the answer or is it on line ... frustrated . would appreciate it if any one can share way of solving or let me know when some helpful person will start picking up phone calls at HMRC, thank you
Posted Wed, 12 Oct 2022 16:00:00 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi life,

If you are unable to reset this online, our Online Services Helpdesk can provide assistance
Technical support with HMRC online services

Thank you.
Posted Wed, 12 Oct 2022 16:23:53 GMT by life
Hi HMRC Admin 20 - thank you , but that is not a very useful answer, HMRC online will not allow to be re set on line as it sends access code to nukber I no longer have access to! SO to contact helpdesk phone line is also dead end - despite over 30 attempts to speak to a person at all hours of day. A pointless 3 minute message before it says " goodbye" and cuts off. Terrible service and a crazy way to treat tax payers when UK needs every penny.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.